Daniel J. Chechele, P.A.
The CPA firm of Daniel J. Chechele, P.A. was founded in 1994, by Dan Chechele, the firm’s principal. The firm specializes in providing accounting and tax compliance services primarily to small business, individuals, estates and trusts.
A “QuickBooks® Pro-Advisor”, the firm offers Intuit® accounting tools including QuickBooks Online, Payroll and QuickBooks desktop versions. We also provide training, troubleshooting and customization consulting services to help you with making your version of QuickBooks a more efficient versatile accounting software tool for your business.
Although the firm accepts all types of individual, business, trust and estate clients, we focus and specialize in the following areas of practice and client profiles, due to our wide base of experience in these areas and our focus on the unique issues applicable to these client groups.
Specialty areas of practice
- Small Business & Individual taxation and planning
- Trust and Estate income taxation preparation and planning
- QuickBooks consultation
- New Business Start- Up planning
- Professional Support to attorneys, other CPA’s and accountants
- Accounting Write-up and Payroll tax preparation
Client Profile Specialties
- Physicians, Medical & Dental practices ( all Types)
- Construction Companies
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
- Various Small Businesses
- Elder and High-Wealth Individuals
- Estates and Trusts
- Attorney Support Services